GTE 3.57% 2.7¢ great western exploration limited.

anticipation is great

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    We have reached the point that I call the anticipation stage where fellow traders have time to self reflect on their decisions of why they got on a stock

Some will be day traders getting on board to make a few percent and run while others will simply be there for the ride and will hold no matter how volatile things get knowing about the bigger picture drawn from their experiences

I always ask myself is it worth selling a stock with so much upside as this for a relatively marginal profit or pretend you don't have it and wait till it hits several dollars
    as far as things have been done they have ticked all the boxes and have the goods we just need to see how much of it
    The amount of interest in doolgunna still is big so thats why they are focusing on it for now but lets not forget pine creek for I think that will be a much greater find

People keep mentioning SFR as the be all end all but I think that its not comparable to this company for our tenements hold more multi element commodities than just copper and gold we have nickel, uranium, gold, ree's, copper
    we have 43 targets just in doolgunna but thats only the start of whats coming ahead
    besides all the political world unrest if a resource is proven then the market cap will reflect
    This company has almost half the amount of shares as SFR so if we will see success it will be much more than SFR share price to make even similar m/c
    I have not seen a company with this much potential for a long time and those that found out about it should be grateful

I believe that those who do the homework get rewarded
    no luck needed here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $22.54K 807.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3235730 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 124726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.