RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Anticipation is killing me!, page-5

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I didn't want to post this but I will (just for the fun of it) I, like many are in the red, I bought higher and had expectations about where this stock wouldn't have gone. I should've sold when the SP was higher. So, I could've, should've, would've, might've and if and but. I had an idea about the program of where rmx was going and unfortunately for some reasons the expected SP never reached where I thought it should've.

IMO it's easy to blame and blame and complain and complain. Blah blah bla. I've learnt one valuable thing if not more and that is never blame anyone except yourself, and here we have people which are supposedly not even on this stock and apply their misery and showcase their frustration to others just because they haven't their perspectives in place and order. If you can not pick yourself up and spread your responsibility of your doings and admit that the choices were dependant upon your insights then you might just start to think and realise that management and circumstances are not to blame and if someone should blame someone it should be to yourself because you are not capable of learning. To place the blame on someone else in regards to your choices is absolutely considered poor attitude and will make anyone a contestant for future loses.

I'm not interested about what other fellow posters may have to say about this post of mine, wether there will be a positive or a negative reaction.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in kindergarten and reading kindergarten posts written and thought by adults. Lol.
    Cheers and have a good day and a toast to rmx.

Ps I'm going to repeat and repeat, after all it is a free forum

Positives - Good cash reserves, possible acquisition, DRC project in progress (about to go drilling) young management, low expenditures, etc
    Negatives - I'm not interested and couldn't care less at this stage. Oh the birds fly higher than me
    Last edited by NormanW: 10/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.