STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Anticipation., page-41

1. 2,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Yes, Lipah Beach is the pick of the beaches. Only sandy beach for miles and also great for snorkeling. Rest is mainly volcanic rocky pebbly beaches. Good hotels on Lipah include Hidden Paradise, maybe Shankara, Bukit Segara (a bit more expensive with amazing hilltop views tho) a little further away. Theres a cluster of hotels there which you can find using Tripadvisor. These 3 have lovely chalets and good food. Failing that try Nalini, further south, which is also great. If you go to Jemuluk Beach, further north, Kembali is good with snorkeling of the beach with resident turtles which I spotted often. Search Infinity guest house on Airbnb too (Amed beach), just fabulous and on the beach. Putra Lebah was good too as, great service . Lucky Sari is a Warung/ small family restaurant within walking distance of Kembali and Infinity that I thought had the best food in Amed. Moon Cafe wasnt good and Warung Enak too. If you want sunset views views while having dinner then Tejo Homestay has an Indian Vegan Restaurant (Nad Brahma I think, serves a variety of EtOH) run by a swiss woman. The view is worth the price of the food.

Getting to Amed is a bit of a bugger, but I can connect you with a reasonably priced taxi (between 50 and 60 Aud $, usually about $65).

Amed is a collection of vilages with a great selection of beaches for snorkeling, diving and swimming, stretching about 20 KMs. Sorry for sounding like tripadvisor, but I did a fair bit of walking and exploring

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.