CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

anticlimax, page-26

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    "You should only hunt a good success story if it is reflected in the SP and shareholder wealth. Anything else is just a waste of time."

I agree. But it's a matter of when it will show up in the SP - if not today, then will it happen at a later date ...and how much later? Depends on whether an individuals analysis leads them to believe the SP will reflect this in the future or not. It's all speculation on a spec company.

Sometimes I feel you should just sell Victorious -I'm not trying to be funny either. I really get the impression you just don't believe you can make money on this. Why put yourself through the agony and lose money? If I felt that strongly about a company I would certainly sell. I don't understand

Back to CR.
    The $28 million makes more sense when you consider the Mongolian acquisition will cost about $8 million,
    which leaves $20 million for;
    - the purchase of Indonesian licenses (if it happens of course)
    - geophysics and drilling for Ovorhangay, South Gobi and Indonesia
    - working capital
    - plus what I mentioned a few posts back about sufficient working capital to not have to raise in an uncertain future

Overall for me, it's still a great investment. The difference between me and some other investors here is that I don't mind leaving my money in for another year or two - I do understand we all have different timeframes. It should easily be a multi bagger then (eventhough it already is for me atm)...better than leaving money in the bank or property and other stocks (considering the commodity demand, potential size/quality, ME's extensive experience, strategic location, Mongolian hype etc)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.