CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Im interested in the CEO story. IMO CEO has the elements to be...

1. 1,957 Posts.
    Im interested in the CEO story. IMO CEO has the elements to be successful but its very early days and is still a spec stock. Nothing wrong with that. They have to start somewhere. Once the deal is done and market decides the effect of dilution on SP, its a wait to see the results of the drills. The market has shown it responds well to them. The waiting part for existing investors in the problem Since around October 4th the market turned from what i can see. Whether it holds will depend on news around the world on the major economies. The thing i see is there are all of a sudden plenty of safe places to invest providing good percentage rises for traders short term. Even the blue chips. A bit less of a spotlight on speccies perhaps. Investors become inpatient with non performing stocks very quickly especially when they see other established stocks rising with the market. I think these types of speccies have a chance but it will test investors patience and bring out sellers during the wait for drill results. my opinion only. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.