ANTIFA attacks free speech at Berkely again, page-28

1. 7,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ScoobyDoob

I did virtually the opposite

I did the whole arts gamut, majoring in Epistemology & Values, Economics & Logic as majors, and Ancient Greek History and Intro to Computer Science. I even bought the stove pipe jeans, beanie and assumed an the affected accent, intonation and the rejectionist brogue!

I can still recite my alpha to omega, and too often awake in the fret of a nightmare - in the sweats of a categorical monetarist disequilibrium.

Intro to Computer Science, was a backstop. For just in that case God that invoked 'The Rapture' I reckoned I could outsource my 'reckoning' skills. Sadly the course failed to broach the programming and techniques to data retention or file management at any serious level so my job prospect was at best, a jeopardy?

My classes included a good few soon to be Rabbis and Catholic priests, and some pretty astute Calvinic and Lutherian parsons. There where NO girls in the class! At all, and I was sadly way too old for any of those agents of God to be shown any real attentions...

I bought my own lollies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.