BOT 1.75% 28.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Too many other opportunities? Seriously is it just me or does...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Too many other opportunities?
    Seriously is it just me or does anyone else think this could possibly be one of the most exciting stocks on the asx? Their pipeline is ridiculous.

1. Acne.
    FDA meeting within the next month or so and BOT most likely progressing to phase 3 acne trials which could bring about the first new type of acne product in decades?
    Possible market - billions.
    2. Antibacterial.
    Antibacterial studies to commence within the next few months this in itself I think is one of the most exciting things on the asx. Few pointers from these studies:
    -S. aureus infections cost the US economy up to US$10 billion per annum, with 40 million surgical patients “at risk” of S. aureus infections and 20 million patients at “high infection risk". 1 in 3 people have S. Aureus carrier.
    -By 2050 antimicrobial infections without new drugs could kill more people than cancer.
    -No new antibiotics discovered in the last 30 years.
    -313 million people undergo surgeries worldwide every year.
    Possible market - I couldn't even begin to guess what a drug like this could potentially create.

I've been a believer in BOT well before the last two trial results (Acne was a success I still don't understand the sell-off) and I'm still a huge believer. The BOD will get this done, Vince has a proven track record. This guy knows what he is doing. I have so much faith in what this company can achieve in the next few years. The thing with research stocks it patience, it might be months before this stock takes off but when it does it could go very big.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $441.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.8¢ 27.8¢ $2.808M 9.589M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2857 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 77213 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 27.8¢ 3452172
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.