CMQ 0.00% 8.3¢ chemeq limited

mikeyboi, the initial inspections have definately been done.The...

1. 7,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    mikeyboi, the initial inspections have definately been done.
    The audit report is now with the relevant authorities for review.
    This was stated in cmq release on 29th October.................

Thanks freddyfish for the continuous stream of information on cmq... & others.................

FWIW..... my judgement on this is that cmq is a long way ahead of imu in their programme to bring on commercial profitability.
    Chemeq technology is certainally more straigtforward.
    As I said in an earlier post on this, to use laymans terms, it is like giving the pigs n chooks a dose of dettol to kill the bugs in their intestinal tract.
    Fairly simple & straightforward.

Imugene is really leading edge technology & has enormous potential, including for human medicine.
    Both their adenoviral vector techonlogy & their receptor mimic technology are very exciting,.... BUT.... like so many of these ideas, they are years in the development & testing.
    A acknowledge that Adelaide Uni has done much of this already, but it is still early days.
    Most biotec products do fall by the wayside because the products simply are not effective, or have side effects , (An example..... the imugene avian flu trials were a failure...despite the theory)
    There is more often than not a big difference in the way these things work in a practice than the way they work in theory or in the lab.
    Imugene in another life..( as VOS )..was going to revolutionise the deep frying process by spraying hot cooking oil on fried food rather than immersing it in vats of oil.
    Sounded great in theory... they never got it going.I dont recall why,.. either didnt work, was not cost effective or whatevever
    I dont hold this against them in their present endeavours, but merely use it to illustrate that when you move away from conventional technology or methods, things usually do not work out as per the theory.

And & this applies particularly in the biotec field.

Cheers

Bendigo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.