GNM 0.00% 1.3¢ great northern minerals limited

I'm waiting for the scoping study ........From the December...

1. 6,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4114

I'm waiting for the scoping study ........

From the December webinar: https://www.greatnorthernminerals.com.au/index.php/2021/10/22/webinar-update/
    we have a number of milestones in early January, assays, scoping study, resource estimate at Camel Creek ....
    Obviously, it is well passed the "early January" timeline (they were very optimistic) but
    (1) assays
    (2) Camel Creek resource estimate
    ~ released 8th March
    ~ drilling results released on the 8th Feb were included in estimate
    (3)
    swiftly move to Camel Creek Scoping Study
    ~ do they mean swiftly as in
    - a rabbit; or a tortoise?
    (4) planning some drilling at Golden Cup
    Also from the webinar, Antimony will add 25% revenue to the project, ~ bulk samples in ALS Perth for metallurgical test work
    ~ is that revenue over the LOM?

We have managed to appoint technical consultants:
    (i) Donald Garner ~ an experienced exploration & mining geologist
    ~ consultant fees payable in options
    (ii) Mike Barr ~ an experienced exploration, mining geologist & project manager,
    ~ consultant fees plus options

We now have the above and:
    Kim Robinson ~ 35 years experienced mineral exploration & mining ~ degree in Geology
    Cameron Maclean ~ financial experience
    Simon Coxhell ~ 34 years experience exploration, resource development, metallurgical considerations & mining
    Simon Peters ~ 20 years experience exploration, mine development & operations ~ qualified mining engineer

A lot of chiefs, a lot of experience .......... but let's plan some drilling for when it stops raining ~ SMH
    Asleep at the wheel?
    ~ How can the Company claim to have only spent $27,000 on administration for the March Quarter?

Nothing peeves me off more than this statement:
    "Great Northern Minerals Limited is pleased to announce that it has completed the Unmarketable Parcel Share Sale .........."
    ~
    are they pleased that their efforts to increase shareholder wealth has failed dismally?
    - instead of making some progress to increase confidence/investments which in turn increases share price, and the unmarketable becomes marketable - nope, easier to sell the shares
    ~ who purchased the shares? valued at $125,000
    ~ are they pleased that they are going to save money from administration costs, to then afford to appoint 2 new consultants
    ~ when is this damn seller going to runout?

With the indicted 9 tonnes of antimony = anyone have a sire to track prices?
    ~ is it worth that much? that is is a highlight in nearly all announcements now.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.67K 285.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 58760 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 67400
Last updated 11.13am 21/05/2024 ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.