RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Antimony, page-132

1. 13,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4563
    Mel has mentioned decades of production at Thalanga in the past so its not new, however at this stage we only have around a decade of known resources there ( and that would depend on how fast the plant was run ) ,if they make enough discoveries to keep the plant going for more decades that would be excellent but certainly not guaranteed. Basically they need to find 4-600,000 tonnes of ore thats economically mineable each year, beyond what they have now, just to feed the beast ...

Hillgrove has enough known resources to run the current plant at nameplate production for 20 years , obviously less if they increase production.

All the above is assuming commodity prices stay above the cost of production.

The main takeaway is they have a lot of highly prospective ground to explore for new resources and several years leeway to do it in and I certainly wouldn't bet against it ...

We are fortunate at the moment that prices mean we can economically mine Far West with a small plant thats only running at around 60% of nameplate...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.