AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Comparing to Greatland gold (LSE).1. We have approx 10 times the...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Comparing to Greatland gold (LSE).
    1. We have approx 10 times the area for exploration. (Be patient we might have the very best discoveries given time).
    2. Three JV's with the absolute best in the business (Rio Tinto, Newcrest and IGO).
    3. JV potential funding is worth about $150M AUD. This sort of funding can add multiples in value.
    4. Resources already over 2M Oz and growing.
    5. 80% of our land only has 80M cover (compared to Greatland Gold 400M cover at Havieron).
    6. Point 5 means: Open Pit mining and less expensive exploration with higher chance of discovery per M drilled.
    7. We still have a significant land package of 100% ownership and are already closing in on 1M Oz resource for that area.
    8. Close to Tier one Infrastructure. (Our JV partners will be needing a supply of Ore in the coming years).
    9. We are in the right area (world class), surrounded by several tier one mines.
    10, Antipa Mk Cap $110M AUD and Greatland gold $2400M AUD (that is their 25% share of the project!).

Yes, we are very much under the radar if you are going by share price, but the experts in the mining business know us well and this will see us good for a very bright future. I will be holding until value is fully priced in, and then I will probably still hold for the thrill of more potential discoveries as this bull market continues for all commodities.
    Any thoughts on a future London listing? The investors love Greatland Gold and if they look closely at our merits, I am sure we will have many flush investors eager to get on board the next train.

GLA Sharegar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $71.73K 6.377M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 7135588 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 6904122 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.