AZY 8.33% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Antipa v Greatland Gold value for money, page-25

1. 1,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577

From my observations, sometimes high volumes of buying before imminent announcements are made, actually occur because of sentiment & also by other factors driving the market, and the Ann ends up ordinary or not good

At other times, I've also seen stellar drill results put a rocket under relatively unknown juniors, with no big buy ups leading up to the Ann, thus taking many by suprise.

My point is, leaking ships don't control the market, although it's undeniably an important factor

I get the feeling that some in the industry are on the sidelines about AZY & it's ground. Some geo's aren't convinced yet by the known geological features. But as seen a couple of days ago, a lot of people were really confident of the location of Greatland Gold's greenfield drilling, but the holes end up being really bad. Thus, it's not so easy find anything sometimes, even with the best & most modern exploration tools at hand

2 Tier-1 deposits discovered in the last 3 years. Those in the know ie FMG/Twiggy Forrest, RIO & IGO now EACH possess ground the size of a city. And I don't expect any of those 3 to just pack up and go, for the foreseeable future. Which speaks volumes about future development of the region

Last edited by Shines2: 23/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $87.49K 7.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 20884956 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 11814202 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.