To prove that rcman deals in facts and facts only, let me...

1. 31,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1490
    To prove that rcman deals in facts and facts only, let me publish what a honest Jewish teacher has to say about Adolf Hitler, He is no fan of Hitler however does not let hate get in the way of facts.

"In the picture of the first politburo, it's like the government in Russia, out of the 13 members there were 6 Jewish people. Who instituted the KGB? prior to that it was called the NKGB...Jewish people.
    Indeed these things are written explicitly. He didn't hate the Jewish people because they have payos, He didn't hate them because they keep the Mitzvot, but because they are communists and he writes he clearly.
    The Jewish people ruined the religion and faith, they spread the heresy against God in Germany, that's what he writes. I feel like the messenger of God to destroy the Jewish people because they are heretics.
    He writes this here. Do you understand now why this isn't studied at school? Because who writes the school curriculum? Leftists. Obviously they won't write Hitler wanted to kill the Jewish people because they were founders of the worlds leftists movements and the founders of Marxism, Communism & Leninism"

Rabbi Yosef

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.