I really do not care for Xianity or its adherents, let alone...

1. RM
    7,428 Posts.
    I really do not care for Xianity or its adherents, let alone Jews and their errant beliefs, so you are wasting your time trying to convince me of their merits.

Interesting, some love the trappings of Christmas but not the meaning so for their comfort Xmas is the go. The X ing out of Christ is diagnostic.

newdepths one should not try to convince you because ultimately Christianity, the Christ bit X'ed out, this following is a supernatural process in which the Holy Spirit convicts the reprobate. The heart of stone is replaced by a heart of flesh by the Holy Spirit (Ezekiel 36:26-27). But it is not for all, the vicarious death of Christ is sufficient payment for all of mankind sin but it is only those who the Father gives to Jesus, He will raise up.

John 6:37-39
    37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

At this moment in time newdepths you have no calling for the way, and you may never be called you will hear the calling but you may choose to X it out.

The Word Brings Salvation…
    16 But not all of them welcomed the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?” 17 Consequently, faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

The question is who really cares for you and only your heart will know that answer.

have a peaceful and blessed day.

Regard RM

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.