Antisemitism, page-1669

1. 23,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "What does @wotsup say the something is?"

In the verse quoted by RM, the something was -> believe, which suggest you have to do something.
    -------------
    "I don't know what you mean by calling conviction a spiritual conviction."

That was just the definition of faith, coming off the net.

It said the likes of -> strong in the doctrines of religion, based on spiritual conviction.
    Spiritual in short, I would suggest the inner you, or as some might say or another term -> heart felt conviction.
    ----------
    Did you read into the quote, that both grace and faith are a gift, not just grace?
    -------------
    "I see a gift by grace as a gift that is free and doesn't require anything from the reciever."

Grace -> (in Christian belief) the free and unmerited favour of God, as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

That verse to me suggests, something is required = "believe".
    --------
    "Whereas the requirement for faith requires the receiver to do something - show faith."

Depends as I said, whether we were just given the ability to chose to have faith, or whether with the gift of grace, God bestows on you, faith so to speak, as well, which would automatically have you believing in faith, essentially not your doing. (God drawing you).
    (I'm not saying the latter is correct, just that it's possibly another way of viewing the quote I gave, especially when it says, you're not saved by Anything you do (personally)).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.