Jews are not perfect.Even the Biblical record of the Jews...

1. 27,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Jews are not perfect.
    Even the Biblical record of the Jews recognizes this.
    I'm using the word Jew here in the sense that it is about the people of the OT irrespective of how they are labeled them.
    There is little doubt that there are groups such as Hamas that want to see Israel and Jews driven into the sea.
    It is also true that Hamas attacked and killed many at a party in Israel to start this current round of conflict.
    It is also true that Israel think that the only solution to the perceived Hamas threat is to destroy Hamas.
    It is true that the USA and other Western countries back Israel not for moral reasons but for political reasons, and that some Islamic countries back Hamas for the same reasons.
    Israel claim that Hamas currently use its own women and children as human shields . Even Israel did this at the the start of their modern day existence; there is evidence to support both claims.
    Both modern day Israel and modern day Palestine have rights to land in the region. There seems to be little appetite for sharing and coexistence - I hope that I'm wrong here.
    ---
    This is a very sad state of affairs which will probably take the wisdom of a Solomon to resolve and even that is in doubt.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.