PER 4.94% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Great to see it on the big screen. To me, this is the main...

1. 61 Posts.
    Great to see it on the big screen.
    To me, this is the main variable in my investment.
    Anp have not divulged the agreement (which would be in contract /tort) of the licensing / development / commercialization fee which to date , Isis has benefited from . As shareholders , this info is mandatory to appreciate the true potential of our value.
    So, a couple of scenarios arise.
    A. Let's say we owe GSK 3m if phase 2 successful. If I were GSK, I 'may' short ANP so that I may breach a take over at a minimal cost. Example: ANP need to cap raise of say 5m to pay GSK and fund advancement. If this transpired now, we would trade at next to nothing.
    B. Given this partnership between Isis / GSK is young and ANP are one of the first to advance, if I were GSK I would want to illustrate support/ not take over.
    Sure, a take over would provide greater return (at present), but
    1. Can GSK also secure ANP senior management to further develop antinese product
    2. What message would be sent to Isis / other drugs advancing toward oda.
    IMO, it is very much in the interest of both GSK and Isis to bolster / support our share price where they can gain the benefit of milestone payments and the like whilst still enjoying the strength of management
    A minimum m/cap of 50m would be my target if I were to raise such news of 5m funding .
    The rally MUST start in next two weeks. Otherwise. A t/o is in the table.
    I am extremely confident that option 2 is the best commercial decision and path forward.
    I, like you. Look forward to our success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $46.54K 563.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164616 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.