PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

antisense drugs pass and approved!!, page-60

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Well spotted Turbodaytrader. With rebates this quarter next CR (if needed) is even further away - probably Q4 FY12 or Q1 FY13 IMO. Also ODA status for ALT1103 is a blessing as there is larger incentives/offsets just around the corner that will stem the need to tap the market. Besides that results will be a game changer so all this may not eventuate at all.

Thanks MMQ1, ANP’s focus for now will be results with planning and negotiating the best path forward. Short term the doors they will open are quite significant but more importantly the follow over will be enough to carry us to the finish line. The antisense IGF-I reduction model has had proven scientific research published and is accepted by clinical authorities as a treatment/cure for our target market/diseases... if that doesn’t spell support for our favourable results then i don’t know what does.

Just remember the guys actually doing all R&D/planning etc have recently been buying their own stock on-market for the first time in ANP’s history. This in itself I feel was overlooked by the market but is a sign that they expect ALT1103 will be “the one”.

As for being make or break, I don’t think it is as dire straight as that. ALT1102 is a solid fall back compound with proven ability as a co-agent for stem-cell mobilisation. Value here could run into the hundreds of millions in the short/medium term and shouldn’t be overlooked even though it will be overshadowed by ALT1103 very shortly.

ANP is so extremely undervalued I consider anything under 2c as a gift to where we will be post results and in a few short years time.

There’s been a few larger bidders flashing on screen today too so they are there...I don’t like the chances of getting much more under 1c it seem sellers have dried up... news flow is too close and it will turn into a self-fulfilling prophecy this run.

JMO, and Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40738 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 94978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.28am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.