PER 2.35% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hey Cabe, as you say there is what you have listed there but...

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hey Cabe, as you say there is what you have listed there but bear in mind the clinical trials should be broken up into Safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics then Activity endpoints sIGF-I and GH levels. These are two different trials/points and could/should be reported separately as they are done in different parts when this is unlocked.... if they report both together this means part was unlocked while the analysis was being done which could mean if there is a share price spike then it was potentially insiders... this is depending on the lab set up however, could be under trading halt at this point.

Anyway, really we could potentially be looking at a few different trading halts/results released right up until Xmas based on the list of what’s to come... but this may or may not eventuate like this JMO.

Grae1, lol. No not in PR or associated with ANP in any way.

One of the important things i have had to learn the hard way when it comes to the market is to research and understand what you’re investing in to before you invest. For me i find bio a bit easier than most other sectors (resources etc) because I’ve spent most of my working life in the industry having to keep up with the latest trends/products/breakthroughs/regulations etc. So if some on here ask questions i figure i can at least point them in the right direction of piecing together the puzzle.

DYOR sounds like a no-brainer to a lot of people but it is certainly how the conservative types (such as myself) can harness the nerves and have confidence in what we invest in that could pay off in a big way.... this sort of this reassurance only comes through the time spent reading and understanding or DMOR.

All i consider HC as is a good place to chat to fellow share holders and get their points of view and possibly get the inside edge on gossip etc.. example AGM post on the 8th of Nov... also it is a great place to learn a few things along the way from some of the more seasoned posters such as T4P and a few others here.

Also i just want to add after all my posts on ANP, that bio is still very risky and these things can fail at any time for some unforseen reason so by no means is anything signed,sealed and delivered until ANP either have the results with a massive bank balance due to tie-in OR the product is on the market. So take anything i say with a grain of salt as you would anyone else on this message board...

I guess it’s just like we’re all passengers on the same train or bus travelling along chatting to each other... you’ll sit around and chat to the person next to you but you wouldn’t hand over your wallet unless you had done your own DD into what you were buying or investing into.

Same goes for you train ticket (shares)... you wouldn’t hand them over just because someone was trying to tell you they’re no good and the train is going to crash and ra ra ra blah blah the sky if falling lol!

JMO, and Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $53.40K 614.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 67263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.