PER 5.26% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

antisense technology, page-6

1. 13,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1382
    Today's announcement validates what I have been saying....it's only a matter of time before we see a reversal of the sp.

Parting Message from the CEO
    2013 is shaping as a watershed year for antisense as a technology and ANP as a Company. I am particularly excited that by the end of this year, we may have our acromegaly drug ATL1103 ready to move into
    Phase III trials, the final stage of drug development. In addition to this, we could have ATL1102 potentially positioned for long term clinical trials in MS patients following its current toxicology study. This would establish us as having one of the most advanced product pipelines in Australian biotech.
    We expect that the activities ongoing at Isis (our technology collaboration partner) and their Big Pharma partners will ensure that a steady stream of news will flow on the scientific and commercial progress of the antisense technology that should continue to increase both market and pharmaceutical partnering interest in antisense drug programs. The value in our drug assets is not only underlined by this unique peer validation but also by recent significant commercial transactions in the disease areas where our drugs are focussed, and where our drugs profile as potentially superior to those that are available today for treating those diseases.
    Drug development is a long journey and does at times test the patience of its supporters, however we are approaching very significant near term value inflection points and accordingly, I’m hopeful this will result
    in a significant re-rating of ANP that I trust will reward our long term and loyal shareholders. I take this opportunity to thank you for your support and I look forward to reporting on our progress towards this goal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.004(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $35.48K 451.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 198147 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.