The best way to ascertain if something is real or fake is to...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    The best way to ascertain if something is real or fake is to seek what experts in their field have to say.

People also have to understand the globalists do exist. They refer to themselves as the Ruling Elite.
    They are the ones who control presidents and prime ministers via funding both major party's elections. The American and the UK governments are what could be termed their "home turf" but that does not mean they have no control over other country's Heads of State.

They consist a very small percentage of the world's population but posses about half the world's wealth.
    This enormous wealth allows them to finance almost anything they choose. This can be departments within governmental departments. An example now is America's FDA. There are plenty of others such as universities, hospitals and some doctors who are given grants and if these institutions etc want that to continue, which of course they do, then they do as they are instructed to do.

I don't know the extent of their control. It's a long list and they control many other things such as the MSM down to the fake "fact" checkers. However I do know about their agenda for population control.
    They know the world's population is growing exponentially and humans are poor stewards to the air, land, sea and waterways, their goal is for population reduction. They refer to these people as 'useless eaters.' If all that seems like "conspiracy theory" simply because it doesn't sound right to you, then I don't like your chances of ever learning.
    I suggest if you have already had these so called injections for this fake pandemic that you don't have any more, especially their "booster" shot.

Also, If you have kids or grandchildren, do not let these lower than snake shit psychopaths inject their poison into them. If you know nothing else, at least know children have the best immune system and even if they were proper injections that benefited mankind like they were long ago, which they aren't, they would be useless. It's all part of their agenda.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.