Antivaxxes Rabidly Spreading Disinformation, page-159

1. 14,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    You have read parts of the report, good for you. Part of some information is better than nothing for some I guess.

No point in reading this then, I’ll give you part of it all the same

According to Pfizer, the number of participants in the current clinical development program was “too small to detect any potential risks of myocarditis associated with vaccination.”

Long-term safety of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine “to evaluate long-term sequelae of post-vaccination myocarditis/pericarditis” in participants 5 to <12 years of age will not be studied until after the vaccine is authorized for children,” Pfizer’s application noted.

Pfizer data insufficient, kids’ risk of vaccine injury greater than COVID risk, experts say

Experts raised concerns over the lack of safety and efficacy data presented by Pfizer for use of its COVID vaccine in younger children, and they pointed to increasing safety signals based on reports to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

They also questioned the need to vaccinate children — whose risk of dying from COVID is “almost nil” — at all.”

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/fda-endorses-pfizer-covid-vaccine-children/

“You've adopted the wait and see approach which you're entitled to, but that isn't without risk.”

Yes, I am well aware of the tiny amount of risk I am taking not being vaccinated, it has been established. On the other hand, as has been made clear, the risks to the experimental vaccine are still being reported and studied. You have adopted the jab approach x 2 which your entitled to but the risk is unknown.

Hopefully it all goes well and you have hopefully made the right decision. Maybe by the third booster we will know more. We’ll just wait and see.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.