Anyone is much closer to your '99.9% safe' statement after...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Anyone is much closer to your '99.9% safe' statement after vaccination than unvaxed. This is well demonstrated in the huge reductions in hospitalisations from covid in populations with high vaccination rates.

Unfortunately, the proven medical intervention of vaccination has become entwined with peoples fear and distrust of authority, issues with government and so on.

When one considers all these things, the vaccine, the government, doctors advice, etc, be sure to separate out each issue.

I'm really wary of Dr Google and the internet when it comes to health issues. The internet usually leads me to conclude my symptoms mean it's terminal. So I avoid it if I'm actually worried about something.

If your serious about making informed health decisions, please go have a chat with your GP, not draw conclusions from some posted stats somewhere when you've already made your mind up on what they mean beforehand.

The internet algorithms are designed to feed you stuff that confirms one's bias. I'm fortunate to work with doctors everyday, who have done the hard yards academically, and really know their stuff. Some are tossers, sure, but due respect cause they're pretty switched on people in most cases.

I'd be genuinely interested to know how that GP chat went.

All the best.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.