https://www.ucdavis.edu/health/covid-19/news/viral-loads-similar-...

1. 1,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    https://www.ucdavis.edu/health/covid-19/news/viral-loads-similar-between-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-people

Pretty much destroys any argument that un-vaccinated people are more dangerous. This is old news now and I feel for people that still believe that un-vaccinated people are more likely to pass on Covid as that has been conclusively debunked! Those same people swallow everything their favourite political persuasion tells them. In fact un-vaccinated people are more likely to be staying home in isolation whilst having Covid whilst un-knowing vaccinated people go about spreading the disease all over the place and killing some of people they come into contact with including their and others loved ones. We've been told that vaccinated people are less likely to die of Covid, that I can accept. But it appears that people vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine are becoming more likely to die of everything else other than Covid.

Hey, I hope all those vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines are ok believe me I really do. But unfortunately there's increasing evidence that they won't be and that is very sad. Many of you have been lied to so skilfully and repetitively that you come to believe ALL the lies that support your delusion. It's kind of similar to Trump's last election night in 2020, it all started so well ..... but ended painfully as you know. I can understand your frustration and complete unwillingness to remove your head from the space these lies put you in but you must. It's like Stockholm Syndrome, you must love State Daddy and Dictator Dan so much. Worse still is that it has been with your support that people have had their livelihoods taken away from them for not complying with the lies you have accepted and because of your acceptance others have felt coerced to get the vaccines that you will get sick from, that is unforgivable.

Deep down you fear it within yourself, you know it is true, the mRNA vaccine is going to make you very sick, the more shots you have the more chance of this but it may already be too late. I hope you are not going to get the 3rd shot.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.