ANO 0.69% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Looks like an Australia waitlist for Dr ZinX is now open and you...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Looks like an Australia waitlist for Dr ZinX is now open and you can get 50% off by signing up. Worth signing up and hopefully will arrive soon especially for those stuck in Brisbane lockdown.
    https://www.drzinx.com/amazonaustraliawaitlist

Has over 40 reviews now on Amazon US:

Amazon Review:
    "This throat spray is a combination of Zinc salts and Hinoktiol, which are both known for their ability to inhibit viral growth and an excellent safety profile. The spray bottle is easy to use and has a peppermint flavor. The spray has a numbing effect right away and lasts for about 30 minutes to an hour. Don't forget to shake the product before using it!"

Amazon Review:
    "My wife used the Dr Zinx Hinokitiol + Zinc Pure on an irritated spot on her gumline and it instantly cooled and soothed the spot. It has a peppermint blast effect that is refreshing and seemingly therapeutic. After a few sprays, her mouth felt better, essentially eradicating the irritation right away. It also cleanses the breath. It's an effective oral spray that's concentrated and does the job. I think it's a good little spray bottle to have on hand in case mouth/dental problems arise, or if you want to eradicate bad breath."

Amazon Review:
    "This is not the breath freshener you could buy off the rack at your local drugstore. It does contain peppermint flavoring, so it has a refreshing flavor, but it's not so strong it can cover up bad breath. Rather it contains ingredients meant to kill the bacteria that are responsible for bad breath. Apparently,, that's what the added ingredients do because the bad breath is gone for hours. Then some of those bad bacteria create offspring, and you might want another spray.If you use this many days in a row, do the bacteria eventually give up and die? It's uncertain after only a few days, but we'll see after a month of use."

Amazon Review:
    "Before I sprayed this into my mouth, I googled "zinc hinokitiol" and the first result is a medical study that states these 2 ingredients can possibly be both a prevention and treatment for Covid-19.As a breath spray, it's great! I like garlic and onions both and this helps with freshening my breath whenever I eat these 2 things.This is ONE amazing spray! I love it and I'll continue to purchase."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.0¢ $8.467K 11.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4540 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.