NWC 3.66% 4.0¢ new world resources limited

Antler Project Discussion

1. 2ic
    5,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4581
    Going to take some time and work through the Antler project resource/exploration potential from my perspective for those interested. Hopefully this thread can remain free of baiting and flaming (both ways) or getting clogged with spam by those who cannot handle research or discussion. I'm doing this as much for myself as others, knowledge is valuable. I'm happy to be corrected or questioned, just as happy posting to myself and any silent bystanders.

First thing I wanted to understand, which i missed first pass) is where the northern mining limits was given the reference to "lateral projection to the end line of the boundary of the patented claim". That seems to mean a westerly extension of the red patented claim's northern east-west boundary, coinciding with the norther boundary of the IP Survey as per below..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2859/2859799-b4345c6cafd0996474c40f94478217f0.jpg

Left two google maps are same scale, rhs geo map is only close. All colar data converted and imported from NWC releases, Google cadastral outline of patented lease, section of IP survey map pasted directly over underlying collars for accuracy. The downdip lateral extension of the patented lease cuts approx half way through the B-7 drill trace, effectively the northern limit for u/g mining as they chase the HG shoot plunging NW.

The yellow dots are more holes above 2026 when I first reviewed the project. The new pad chasing the HG shoot down plunge is the yellow dot west of the 2019,20 etc drill pad. As per the reported collar data, new first two holes from this pad are starting off approx 25deg (parallel with strike of the ore horizon) and 80 deg dip. The first hole was abandoned as it became apparent the trajectory just couldn't be made to hit the target, the second adjusted steeper and more northerly. This is a reminder of just how difficult it is trying to hit a target 600m away when starting off parallel and way steeper than true-width. Just hitting the small target area is an impressive achievement imo... dam the intersection angle, high fives all around if you get there.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2859/2859845-b50be6441ea0607336f356b76affe813.jpg

I suspect this last westerly pad will be the last for some time. Trapped inside the lease, further west it just becomes too difficult, plus the HG shoot is plunging outside the lateral minable lease extrapolation anyway. How does this look in long-section then. Below is the acquisition LS market out with a vertical line 200m NW along strike from the Antler headframe to the patented claim's northern limit (approx but pretty close as per above).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2859/2859904-414f7de557667793ab7e58b44856f1df.jpg
    As seen in plan view, B-7's LS pierce point lies just inside the lease, even while the collar sits about the same distance north outside the lease. Likewise, B-8 pierce point is north of the lease extension boundary as DDH9 is just inside. That blue vertical line looks close to the mining limit of downdip ore extension north outside the leases, and thus a hard boundary to the resource upside potential northwards at depth. Establishing likely resource boundaries is the first thing to do when considering future resource size potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $113.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $148.5K 3.703M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 702144 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 246556 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ 846201
Last updated 11.24am 14/05/2024 ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.