I don't have any first hand experience. I was looking at some of...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I don't have any first hand experience. I was looking at some of his stuff on You Tube last night, so thought I'd see if there was any mention of him on Hotcopper. This thread is all I found.

He first came to my attention in the reality style TV show Million Dollar Traders set in the time around the 2008 financial panic.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Dollar_Traders

The three 1 hour long episodes are currently available to watch on the Lex Van Dam Trading Academy You Tube channel. They are made from a general public and entertainment stand point, so there's not much technical trading information there that will be of use to more experienced traders. Worth a watch if you want some market themed entertainment though... if you haven't had your fill for the day!

Anton Kreil has his own You Tube channel, InstituteofTrading, showing seminars, lectures, interviews, general financial and trading life insights. The content encourages you to subscribe to the Institute of Trading courses to find out the really useful stuff.

I'd be interested if anyone has any opinions, first hand experience or stories to share.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.