POS 16.7% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hi Kutyak, still here and always busy behind the...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi Kutyak, still here and always busy behind the scenes.....longest down cycle I can remember for Nickel but the company is in strong hands and will have it's day when the next Nickel rush happens...not too far off now.

Key things that make POS an even more compelling near term producer are :
    1) Peter Harold
    2) Siver Swan/Black Swan still loaded with high grade Nickel Sulphides.
    3) Twiggy?Black Mountain funding commitments
    4) Tailings Dam potential cash cow being seriously worked on
    5) Early Loan Payout

I won't bore you and others with why you need balls of re-inforced stainless steel to hold onto POS for over a decade, but this is the new beginning of a 3 year cycle of upside for this company IMHO.

As for Johnnycrash, he's not my offsider CUB....he's just a fun loving wild man from Qld who made some money out of POS back in the day and came over for a big lunch and we clicked like we were old brothers, sadly his disabled partner Karen has passed but my feelings for both of them are based on care and friendship.....not money. He is way smarter and connected than the posts you may judge him on, is all I will add.

Keep well guys and POS girls, I don't post too often nowadays as loving life with my grandkids and HC can do your head in at times with so many different agenda's being played.

I will let you know who the Pilbara King is sometime in December Kurtyak.....stay tuned

Please DYOR and my posts are not to be taken as financial advice.

Regards Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $72.21K 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20637007 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 35270472 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.