Antony Green calls it- Kerryn Phelps WINS!, page-177

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    "Turnbull said he wouldn't hang around if they booted him"

Oh golly gosh did he, then lets him off the hook doesn't it! [sarcasm alert]
    Oh well that's different, since he's the messiah we'll let him off with that little attempted blackmail act of treachery after all he's always been such a good team player what's one small indiscretion like MT threatening to send the gov't into minority gov't if you don't keep MT in the top job.
    I'm really sorry I mentioned his dummy spit, I should of known it was all someone else's fault not his.

So Dutton didn't get the job that was declared vacant but apparently it was his fault that Turnbull spat the dummy and I suppose Dutton also caused Turnbull to 'Like' a Phelps tweet.
    I expect Dutton also rang Alex Turnbull and got him to back the Labor candidate publicly too.
    Dutton probably got MTurnbull to head to Alex Turnbull's place today in Singapore too show clearly they were in political agreement.

So what you're really saying is Dutton should have done a dummy spit too and dropped the gov't right in the muck.

Dutton is ten times the man and one hundred times the team player than the Turnbull dud ever was; how dare you accuse Dutton of causing Turnbull's belligerent bully boy behaviour and destructive actions which are still ongoing.
    The first thing Morrison must do is tell MT to destroy the credit card and not to go to that Asian meeting on our behalf.
    For starters he'd be stealing an honest man's job, an honest Australian's job.
    Turnbull belongs in the Cayman Islands where his bank accounts are.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.