1CG 0.00% 0.8¢ one click group limited

I agree @Evfletcher, those questions were quite subjective, like...

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I agree @Evfletcher, those questions were quite subjective, like the ASX just needed to confirm "all is well" when this has been the shape of things thus far in Camp UUV, we are are a speculative / niche tech company after all!!
    A little questioning from the ASX though might just provide the impetus to really get a deal done with someone at ANTX, even if it isn't the best or biggest deal we could get, i think a few runs on the board will go a long way.
    That being said, I'm full of confidence in the team and products, I'm excited for the coming 12 months.
    Like another poster has said in another thread, its "do or die", and i feel they're gonna do!!
    Its like when you take everything away from a person, they either crumble and fail, or rise up and become something new.
    I'm hoping now Aquabotix's back is against the wall, and they surely can feel it there, they push forward with a renewed belief and effort into what they are doing and how they go about it!!!
    If anyone likes Master Buffet's "greed and fear" analogy, now is the time to get greedy!
    All IMO

Only 6 more sleeps until ANTX!!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1CG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.505M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.837K 604.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3228202 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 731313 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1CG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.