MWE mawson west ltd

Re "force majeure" always a possibility in that area think thats...

1. 33,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1735
    Re "force majeure" always a possibility in that area think thats why Anvill pulled out in about 1998 and didnt go back for 3 years, but they had the worlds highest grading copper deposit to retun to to a Dukaluishi, grade here isnt so high but still up there.
    Thats when I bought inot Anvil at around 11 cents back when anvil had a market cap of around 16 million, I sold a year later at 14 cents ots now around $3.00
    Anyway when I spoke the boss of Mawsons a couple 2 years ago they said they were insured for that eventuality of force majeure
    Anvil is in parternship over the tenaments with mawson but there is no deal with Mawson over processing.
    Biggest problem isnt war or volcanies it is getting enough supporting infrastructure at the right price to be able to decide to mine.
    That infrasturcture is roading south or into Zambia, capeable for shipping concentrate and bringing in consumeables, also onsite power be best if they coold have hydro sourced power.
    If they can sort out the infrastructure issues then I am sure a BFS would be positive on what looks to be a good (not great ) resource.
    However I feel they will need to prove up more reserves to make a million ton a year throughput or ore operation viable which will in turn lower the CAPEX per unit of ore going through the plant since infrastructure costs per unit of output decrease as output increase (economies of scale)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.