C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

ANW - Chart + FA, page-20

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    @blister Always nice to see others give charting a go, good on ya! I'll try and break down the indicators and help you out with what it may indicate.

WMA is weighted moving average, it is weighted more towards recent prices than older ones. It is sitting on 1.7c which tells us it is the average over the period. No buy or sell signal here, but good to know it is a platform.

Bollinger Bands reflect a stock and its volatility, the further apart the bands the more volatile a stock is (Generally low cap, high SP stocks have wider bollinger bands). Is it pretty tight around 1.6c - 1.8c so this can be seen as the expected price to be traded at currently with all else equal.

I personally don't use OBV as I find other indicators to be better but the jist of it is if there are any spikes or falls on the OBV it is assumed the share price will follow suit. It is extremely steady right now so nothing to panic or celebrate about.

All in all with the steady WMA, slimming down of bollinger bands and ever so slightly increased OBV it tells me a story of waiting for news but at the same time people knowing not to sell because of the value that they don't want to miss out on. You can see it today, a big seller wiped 1.6c and the next minute we have control of 1.7c. The lowering of volatility and final shaking of weak hands has me pretty excited for the G2 production news. I'd expect it to stay on 1.7c until that news comes (or a day before the news).
    Last edited by Spraks: 30/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $12 1.111K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304741 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 644791 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.