LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

anwar on lynas. latest interview., page-7

1. 564 Posts.
    re the interview...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-01/anwar-ibrahim-confident-of-election-victory/4664096

I suppose us Lynas SH's should be grateful we were even 'mentioned in dispatches' by that intrepid ABC interviewer.

I agree with Leeman that Anwar is nothing if not a strategist
    and that he knows full well he is in fact playing to a 'home crowd' audience as well as us, and that the media pimps will be breathlessly reporting every word back to the folks at home faster than the speed of light. OK I get that.

What continues to gall me tho' is the hallmark 'coitus interruptus' style of lame interview questioning so beloved of the ABC. The last time they interviewed Lim Guan Eng when he was out here AFTER he said in a Penang rally that Lynas 'could blow up' like Fukishima (whereas we operate a atmospheric pressure). That interview was absolutely shameful in it's lameness and I have to ask were they complicit in agreeing not to ask questions about such an outrageous statement..or didn't they research his latest rantings..ie unlike say Al Jazeera, they didn't care enough.

NOW we have Anwar being interviewed - and on the part concerning the Lynas issue

7:10 ANWAR: "But I did qualify ...and the caveat is...IF WE CAN HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL TEAM ..that will satisy us etc etc ..from the reports I've seen..etc (STRONGLY implying that the IAEA report is tainted and trashable!!!!! - maybe he wants a female soccer team hand picked by Fuziah Salleh?
    who knows what evil lurks and the time delay involved????)

(any well researched incisive thrust back? - no such luck)

hard on the heels of this 'black hole' statement what we got was...

7:32 Ms X : Are you actually ready to govern etc etc ...quite a while ago... teethy obsequious tee hee hee.

And that folks is the 'pretty vacant' style of interviewing our tax dollars buy. PATHETIC.

ABC ANTHEM:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCGf3B_JSN4

GLTALs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.