ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

Anxious Seller, page-11

1. 2,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Pilatus,

the big question is after spending 10's if not 100's of millions of Capital on their learning experience,
    Have they learned enough to be worth anything?

Financially,AKA debt management,they have been making moves in the right direction,shifting what they can to Aussie and Canadian debt.
    Exiting Moly-Cop ropes in a down turn,selling land mainly occupied by dead subsidiaries and divested businesses is also good.

ARI still holds lots of dead land(not required)and I expect this is on the block.

I suspect they may have woken up if their quick response to the IO price downturn is anything to go by.
    IO will be blood all over the floor,but if cash flow positive from operations from now on bearable.
    Losing $200m or so from mining compared to the income it has bought in over a number of years is not to be sneezed at.The Capital losses are.
    Costs will ongoing be less than AGO has planned for mining.
    But what of steel and mining consumables.
    I can but guess a 20% shift in exchange rates and building uplift,along with mining consumable growth,it won't be all bad,going forward.

DYOR+DYODD Its all about surviving a good kick in the guts financially and getting up again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.