any 1 would think election has been called, page-15

1. 17,117 Posts.
    the urgency with the carbon tax, is due to the greens taking over the senate in 11 days time...1st July, and some fear the greens will up the carbon tax...
    hence the call for a plebiscite by Abbott today..

gillard and albanese calling the plebiscite a stunt...
    seems only labor can do stunts

theresa rein twittered that rudds annihilation party was called off, due to too much media coverage...
    I think the truth is....there was no one prepared to turn up to his party..no matter what he offered....to entice them..
    then beattie calling for rudd to step down....cause beattie has been sniffing around for a seat in federal politics, and he likes rudds seat..

as 2gb commentators state, labor does not have a mandate to do anything, with only 27% support, and 73% against labor....
    the only mandate labor has, is to get out of office asap

rudd is quiet today, he was barred from attending labors state conference in his home town....at the weekend...

he really is a very much DISliked, little bad mouthed person....
    oh and where they dreamed up the 60% support for him last week, I believe is deduced from his own seat, where he held an 8% lead at the 2010 election.....but only in his seat...it is not across the board as they would have us believe..
    I doubt he holds the same lead now...a year later...

what a load of nasty speech from gillard today, saying gutz this and gutz that...
    they really are not up to this office....its so gutter politics from this crowd, really very bogan and feral...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.