88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Any Advise?

1. 10,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    It is forbidden to give advice in this forum. DYOR.

Long term holders appear to be holding, expecting further gains in the future.
    Day traders mmmm.... are chasing shadows and buying and selling accordingly

Get professional advice or get some books on the subject. It's no good investing if you are unaware of what you are doing.

Heard of babes in the wood? I would suggest not being one....
    I am holding no matter what.

Good luck,
    Gatesy
  2. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Hi Joseph.

You'll probably have some slack cut given this is your first post but just as a heads up, it is against Hotcopper regulations to give advice and posts that do so, usually get moderated pretty quickly.

Good luck with your investment.
    You share an enthusiasm with some pretty well educated people in here (and no, I'm not claiming to be one of them).

Posters to look out for are Mickeymasters, Poorhatsoap, Domum, Birds, Ya, Chillaxed, Jimbeaux, Mr Selfridge and Lazarus.

In the 'red corner', there are very few who sensibly paint the opposing view.
    Dr.kris has done the odd decent negative but generally speaking, there are more muppets than a Disney movie.

Lazarus is a pretty straight shooter and even within his naturally bullish view, he plays a pretty straight bat and will happily acknowledge the risks too.

Again, good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $36.62K 15.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
621 874601304 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 509937628 127
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.