88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Any Advise?, page-32

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    m8te,
    Been sifting through a million 88e posts on nearly as many threads - man it's been tough work - I've had a fork in my eye for most of it (one of those massive two pronged ones usually reserved for roasts). Appears you have too. The rubbish always comes from the same posters. IGNORE. But so do the constructive posts. By constructive I mean they add value to the discussion by stating their positions/opinions, justifying them with info and (hopefully) they make us think (not just react) whether positive or negative. I reckon you've got acca confused with the former farkers - he's always backed his thoughts and posts with information and justification. With this stock, I hate to admit it, cos I'm still HEAVILY involved in 88E and a massive believer, he's been correct and explained why PRIOR to the fact, rather than those other types who claim it after the fact (he comes from a position of opportunity and opportunity cost). The value he's recently added to research and discussion on a stock I was heavily involved in well before him has been immeasurable and totally committed. He's no humarhan or Dr et all - he doesn't flame.......he actually contributes.
    PS - would prefer him to be wrong, but am prepared for this to retrace a little further and to be honest, I reckon it could (but not by much). I'll wait for a sign it has bottomed, then add a HEAP more and wait for this beast to unfold. For the moment it just needs to settle. It's a frenzy, so many burned, so many agendas with the liquidity to accommodate. I'm just gonna let it do it's thing. Have profits from other investments waiting to go for another round on this. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $17.86K 6.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
226 344974338 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 612981114 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.