LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

re: any good news and it's va-rooom mb, I think that Lumacom and...

1. 609 Posts.
    re: any good news and it's va-rooom mb, I think that Lumacom and Clear Channel want to get the best profit from 4 Times Square and that's why they are still in negotiations with other interested parties. Bank of America ticker has been displayed during nights on the screen since last Friday. That is proof of dealing/involvement with other clients. Within the 30 day trial period, Lumacom certainly received several enquiries from other advertisers, and now they need extra time for their own sake to click them all wisely together. This is the first "SERIOUS" project, to be supported by Clear Channel, Durst org, NY City Council, NY City Environmentalists, Olympic committee, Sign of the Times representatives and other prominent members of the ad industry. Turkey is going to happen V very soon too. What we need here is a little bit of extra time. There is no need for unnecessary mean comments by guys who have no interest in the Company. They are only enjoying themselves when Lumacom is in a vulnerable position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.