AUZ 6.67% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

any better situation, page-5

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    1.0 Cent my friend .....and that's about as lucky as you're ever gonna get I'm afraid.....sneaky.png.

That's why I am back in today with a very nice ' Averaging ' parcel at 1.3 cents with the intentions to accumulate down to that exact level if necessary. As we say in Victoria ( in budget terms ) , ' It's not a Magic Pudding ' ......rolleyes.png

Anyways , I've always though that 3's .....or 13's are my lucky number so couldn't resist....biggrin.png

• AUZ
    • $0.013
    • $-0.002 (-13.33%)

6 November 2019

Company Update

" As a result, subject tocommencing any new pre-construction capital works, or the Company varying the scope /nature of any currently proposed exploration programs or other such activities, the board hasno intention at this time to raise or re-organise its capital during the current financial year. "

And then of course there is this comment which is principally the reason's I would not want to be out on the sidelines between now and the originally proposed ' Financing Completion Dates ' of April 2020.......wink.png

" The timetable for confirming offtake partners and project financing is a function of negotiations,which are uncertain and bound by strict non-disclosure agreements. Any agreements reachedwill be communicated to the market at that time "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $45.94K 5.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4463881 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4364826 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.