AUZ 5.26% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

1.0 Cent my friend .....and that's about as lucky as you're ever...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    1.0 Cent my friend .....and that's about as lucky as you're ever gonna get I'm afraid.....sneaky.png.

That's why I am back in today with a very nice ' Averaging ' parcel at 1.3 cents with the intentions to accumulate down to that exact level if necessary. As we say in Victoria ( in budget terms ) , ' It's not a Magic Pudding ' ......rolleyes.png

Anyways , I've always though that 3's .....or 13's are my lucky number so couldn't resist....biggrin.png

• AUZ
    • $0.013
    • $-0.002 (-13.33%)

6 November 2019

Company Update

" As a result, subject tocommencing any new pre-construction capital works, or the Company varying the scope /nature of any currently proposed exploration programs or other such activities, the board hasno intention at this time to raise or re-organise its capital during the current financial year. "

And then of course there is this comment which is principally the reason's I would not want to be out on the sidelines between now and the originally proposed ' Financing Completion Dates ' of April 2020.......wink.png

" The timetable for confirming offtake partners and project financing is a function of negotiations,which are uncertain and bound by strict non-disclosure agreements. Any agreements reachedwill be communicated to the market at that time "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.19K 1.620M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2868655 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4365180 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.