AUZ 5.26% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Already expecting a drop to the 1 cent level doesn’t exactly...

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    Already expecting a drop to the 1 cent level doesn’t exactly inspire confidence ( as per your intention to average down if necessary ). Don’t forget that this was supposedly a bargain at 5, 4, 3 & most recently 2 cents.

The ann. you refer to has now pretty much rendered the April timeline null and void seeing as though it was originally created with SK’s so called commitment in mind.

A fixed date approach to the securing of finance is- like so many things here- illogical, to say the least. Until a funding partner ( they should really forget finance ), is found all of that is fanciful at best.

Cheers for the reasonable reply- I only referenced the 1 cent price as it seems that things have gone back to pre 2017 cobalt boom stage due to SK walking, the bad look from Mr. Hughes leaving so unexpectedly & the website etc shenannigans.

***noticed your second post before pressing post on this one- I did note that they don’t want a CR this year but come on- it’s November. There isn’t really time for one even if they wanted it! It would likely be ( as I’ve said before ), 1st quarter next year when they still have just enough for that and the following quarter as an ongoing concern type requirement.

To any Sydney friends ( especially hometown Hornsby ), take good care tomorrow & make plans/preparation of what to do/when to do it now. Don’t wait until tomorrow to plan! The fireys etc will probably have their hands full- the ‘new Australians’ don’t chip in but are only too happy to call the SES etc during emergency times to get some free gardening done & are becoming a serious hinderance!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.19K 1.620M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2868655 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4365180 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.