MDL 0.00% $1.75 mineral deposits limited

HI Pete it looks pretty decent to me from an FA point of view,...

1. 993 Posts.
    HI Pete it looks pretty decent to me from an FA point of view, they are planning their first gold pour in March and as of latest announcement you can see they mean business by the photos of the plant they have built to process the ore to get the good stuff, looks impressive as it is. They are rolling things along now and have a good debt facility for when they need it, they use it wisely and pay it off as soon as they get the chance (refer latest quarterly)they have hedged gold and done well so far. I can only find the latest re top 20 owned ~86% as of last annual report so looks tight enough. A canadian miner called Redback bought in late last year about 12% and a few here think they might be having a crack to take out MDL - September 24, 2008 (RBI - TSX) … Red Back Mining Inc. (the “Company” or “Red Back”) is pleased to
    advise that it has purchased a strategic investment in Mineral Deposits Limited (“MDL”) (MDM – TSX, MDL –
    ASX). Red Back now owns approximately 62 million shares representing 13% of the issued capital of MDL.
    MDL is developing the 3.5 million oz Sabodala Gold Project in Senegal, West Africa. Construction is
    advanced and first gold pour is expected at the end of December 2008. MDL also owns the Grand Cote
    Mineral Sands project in Senegal and is targeting production in late 2009.
    The acquisition cost of US$27.5 million was funded using a recently arranged debt facility with a leading
    international bank.
    Red Back acquired the securities for investment purposes and may acquire further common shares or
    dispose of its holdings as investment conditions warrant.
    About Red Back
    Red Back Mining Inc. is an unhedged African focused gold producer. It owns and operates the Chirano Gold
    Mine in Ghana (90% interest) and the Tasiast Gold Mine in Mauritania (100% owned). Major plant
    expansions at both Chirano and Tasiast are underway. An aggressive exploration program aimed at
    increasing the Company’s resource and reserve base at both Chirano and Tasiast is continuing.

I hope that helps a bit Pete but their a a few guys (feralmuttley) here who will know plenty more than me. PS: I first bought in a few years ago based on the Zircon angle but this is taking alot longer thtn I was told it would, for now the gold aspect is looking good so I am pretty happy to be holding and picking up a few as $ permit.

Thanks again for your help re charts, happy days ahead lets hope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.