LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

any chance of recovery, page-27

1. 676 Posts.
    Cash is king.. exactly. posters continually saying teresa puts a floor under sp, looking silly now. When and if teresa is sold and the cash is in hand it still is not in the hands of the investor and still does not place a floor under sp. when do some people get it a floor is under cash in your bank account not everyone elses. Cash in a companies bank account is not yours to do as you wish and therefore can have a sp trading at a discount to NTA. As I said weeks ago a meltdown was very possible and a sub $3 was possible, because cash is king. I have held and continue to hold as resourse in ground, is still there. Weather it be sold insitu or gassified. Technology is proven and the world will want it when heads stop spinning and the sky stops falling. Still think this meltdown is heavily promoted by big miners big bankers and instos. It is in their advantage. Big miners now see a chance to tree shake the would be startups. Banks can swallow the up and commers. Instos can pick up bargains of the century. When all this madness is over Linc will begin to shine again, until then if you panic you lose. As Buffet says " when greed is all around beware, when panic is all around be greedy"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.