ROL 0.00% 48.5¢ robust resources limited

Hatchworks,I posted that a few days...

1. 8,028 Posts.
    Hatchworks,

I posted that a few days ago...

Reply to: #4837807 from fmx_rider Views: 401
    Posted: 10/12/09 13:05 Stock Price (at time of posting): $1.22* Sentiment: ST Buy Disclosure: No Stock Held From: 121.214.xxx.xxx

New Post Post Reply Thread View (+3)
    Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    Hi guys, I don't hold ROL, but a friend of mine told me about her this morning.

I wish i have bought but, but I don't have any more money.

ROL to me is a BUY, candlestick formation has formed a "sandwich", long white candle then a smaller red and then today another long white candle.

And whenever a stock gaps up within 3 trading session if they can't close below that gap it means bullish bears have had 3 days to push her back and they couldn't. I believe there will be another GREEN open for tomorrow on ROL, plus open the chart and do a 4 year daily, you can see the speed angle, i think she will repeat that range. I believe there should be another 20% there. $1.50 could be reached.

just my humble 2c.

Watch that speed angle, Hatchworks, and remember, what goes up must come down for retracement. MEL, BCC, DDT, MOG, ESI etc...etc...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.