FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Recyug,That is, perhaps, the best written post by an inebriated...

1. 624 Posts.
    Recyug,

That is, perhaps, the best written post by an inebriated poster on HC I have read.

Are you right or wrong? Only you can tell. Everyone is different. Pinto has his plan (super), Joanpee has hers (SUV, though shame she is leaning toward a RAV4 -lol)... and everyone else has their own plan. I don't see any problem with holding. I have a pile that owe me 2.6c and I haven't touched them in almost 2 years.

I also decided to trade FML when I got a bit better acquainted with the stock - so I have a parcel that I trade when I see an opportunity. I've lost some $$ trading (particularly after Jan last year) and I've won some and overall I'm better off in dollar terms having traded instead of continuing to hold. Of course, some might have different stories - if you bought in when I did (April 09) and held all through the 7s and 8s of late 09 (without buying more) and then picked up more at 3.5-4c mid last year, your paper profit might be more right now... if if if... It also depends on your situation: I haven't had an income - other than trading - since Oct '09 because I converted to full time study... so trading gave me an income (and some stress, I might add).

BTW, I don't consider myself a TA expert at all; my first impressions of TA would get moderated if I voiced them here. In fact, FML made me revisit it. I was sold on the company but frustrated by the continual lashing from Madam...

And if I sell my trading parcel and miss the boat I won't kick myself too much... I'll still have a nice win.

PS: I think you are right about FML confounding the traders one day in a big way... just not yet, I think.

But soon.

Cheers,

C12

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 10170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.