AAM 7.69% 4.8¢ aumega metals ltd

I was going to spend the new year rapping with my homies on Hot...

1. 1,750 Posts.
    I was going to spend the new year rapping with my homies on Hot Copper.

What do I find? That theyre all racking off to get sozzled somewhere....typical. I patiently been waiting at the posters rendevous I set up for Hot Copper A1 Minerals posters at the agreed Public House.Ive been waiting down at the Oxford in Perth for 5 days with a T-Shirt that says:

"I am BandwagonJumper"

Ive only been approached by pan-handlers who want Gold coins and a middle aged lady with red rimmed glasses who wanted to know if I thought her Bald husband was "cute"???I mean its to much for this old miner to Contemplate!

Ive also taken a train while in Mt Hawthorn...whats that all about? $8.80 for a Family Fare to the city. Shoved in like pathetic sheep on the top deck of a Transport crate.I havnt smelt that much B/O since the recovery day at the Hay B&S in 1993.
    The return Taxi fare was only $14 bucks and took about 25% of the time. Note to Colin Barnett. Flog off the trains and get some more Taxis PLEASE!

Ive also got a tip for all you Perth Residents,get your clobber at David Jones. Seems a bit more expensive than Myers but the queues are less than a third the size. Seems to be a bit of B/O in the Myers queues according to my nostrils....too many Telstra Shareholders.

Everybody have a lovely and prosperous New Year. I'll be wrestling with city life for another week or so than back up to the corrigated iron shack on the outskirts of shantytown Karratha.

Pip pip Cherrio.

BandwagonJumper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.