DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

Any Clues on how Austagri is going to add $300m of FUM to DCL, page-6

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I did make an error, they bounced a cheque for 600K not 200k to a meat processor they have been dicking around for 3 years, how do I know this, SIMPLE, I did some due diligence.

If your an investor and you see "$300 million dollar agri deal" say that out loud, a 300 MILLION DOLLAR AGRI DEAL, and if you know much about the Agri space that's a big figure, so I took an interest as my first thought was to call BULLTISH, and my last gut feel is the same!

So, given I apparently make claims I cannot substantiate, do what I did and ask Domacon and Austagri for proof of all of the claims they have made and that featured on the Austagri website and feature on Domacon releases. See how you go, in fairness at least Austagri admitted guilt and pulled their website down.

Q1:
    1. " Our Milk Processing facility is locatedon 406,000 m2 of land, of which the office area and the production plant isabout 5,500 m2, and about 4,000 m2 of insulated warehouse area.produce 20,000 tonnes of milk every year”

Source. Austagri.com.au/aboutus

· Can you provide evidence of this facility, Austagri couldn't and nor could Domacon? I did a fact check and I called two major distributors and the 3 major Australian Dairy Producers and they had no idea.

Q2:

"WE have increased our milk production from 350million litres to 1 billion litres.”

Source. Austagri.com.au/aboutus

Are you F*****g serious, yes it says that, 1 Billion litres. 1/8 of Australias supply???? Please.

Look I can go on, and if you can prove to me that I am wrong on anything here, I WILL GO ON RECORD NOW, and purchase you 10K worth of Domacon shares, and unlike other promises made here i am good for it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.