MWE mawson west ltd

Hi allFurther ot my post of 4 Oct, below is a copy of my email...

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi all

Further ot my post of 4 Oct, below is a copy of my email to MWE management:

"xxxx

We met when you did your presentation in Brisbane recently. During our conversations I advised that I regularly posted on HotCopper under the tag of Roger1. Recent posts have lead to a number of discussions with five shareholders as to why the MWE SP is so low. Country Risk was raised as a likely cause but we dismissed that as TGS has risen by some 50% over the past month. Generally, we are in agreement that if MWE has fully and accurately disclosed all of the information available on grades, production, exploration, financial status etc then the possible causes of the low SP are likely to be:

a. a takeover is being considered and the price manipulated to reduce the offer price to shareholders; or

b. there is a distressed shareholder who is having to off load his holdings at any price; or

c. there is a probability of further slippages to the Kapulo production commissioning date (it does have a history of incrementally moving to the right).

I will leave you to consider the group's thinking and maybe provide feedback on your thoughts. My reason for sending this email is to highlight the opportunity to MWE if 'b' above is correct. If there is a distressed shareholder with a large holding then MWE should consider buying out the holding and using it to re-list on the ASX.

While I accept that it is likely the SP is just reflecting market conditions, it is also a great time for larger companies to be cherry picking under valued, quality, smaller companies with great potential.

In the mean time, I keep my fingers crossed that Lufukwe will become a major copper asset.

Cheers

xxxxxxx"

I have been promised a response by no later than mid next week. So all good news I will post and bury any bad news:)

R1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.