JBM jubilee mines nl

any comments brucey?

1. 3,792 Posts.
    Subject still disappointing...
    Posted 03/09/04 23:03 - 134 reads
    Posted by brucey
    Post #71125 - start of thread - splitview

Apart from toms upbeat prediction of nickel price reaching us$10.84 in the short term,the price keeps dropping but hopefully is getting close to its bottom,before consolidating for a while.
    Sp has cracked under $4 and could go lower still with a bit more weakness in nickel ,next week maybe.
    Certainly has dropped a bit since div announcement date as I predicted and possibly only a week or so off $3.50/60. Glad I didn't buy at the high expecting $5 plus in the short term.
    A good profitable co even with a lower nickel price but not everyone is getting carried away and making bold or ridiculous statements.
    The shares are worth below $4 at the moment according to the market,and the market being the majority knows better than just a few individuals.
    A little reminder for tom,history does not always repeat itself.

Comment;

After rising over 10% since your comments a couple of weeks ago JBM has been looking exceptionally weak today.

Is today another sign that JBM is due to fall to $3.50.

Should I cut & paste your other JBM $3.50 prediction again???

You remember the one???? The post where you said it would go to $3.50 but rose to over $4.20+ less than a week after you said it?

Anyway JBM is down 3 cents today. Timke for people to sell???

Buy back in around $3.50?????

Nickel prices up over 10% in the last couple of weeks?

Surely my ramping JBM & nickel prices have not caused many people to make unsound financial positions??

Oh by the way, If anybody bought JBM due to my overly optimistic "ramping", you have had time to sell for a profit.

Even if you bought before ex-dividend highs.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.