JBM jubilee mines nl

any comments brucey?, page-11

1. 3,792 Posts.
    re: any comments? Ok, it looks like we have all decided JBM is not going to $3.50 again.

May I suggest NEVER again.

What about the share price doubling?

Okay it's not going to happen today or tommorow but what would JBM need to do to get the share price at $8.80+

NPV increases would be the main priority. P/E & Dividend yield are not big problems.

As I calculated before to increase NPV to over $8, Alec Mairs deposit would need to contain about 50,000 tonnes of Nickel. Not a huge ask I believe.

I would suggest by the time resources were proven at Alec Mairs, Anomaly 1 might be close to production(6-12 months).

Of course we all know Anomaly 1 contains over $5 BILLION worth of Nickel at todays prices & JBM's market capitalization at $8.80 would be $1.1 Billion.

JBM's dividend yield at $9 per share would be 5% fully franked, not to shabby of course if a mine other than Cosmos was producing yields from JBM would be much higher.

Nickel prices are running hot again & why???? Has anything really changed from $5.50 us/lb a couple of weeks ago?? Not really. It was just always on the cards.

Some people play the daily & weekly swings others benifit from the monthly & yearly swings.

If you are on a good thing, stick to it I reckon.

JBM is a sound investment that will return profits to holders the only question is how much????

Yes I have predicted $8+ in April 2005, am I such a dreamer?????

Even on last years earnings(higher this year) P/E will be approx 11 to 1 & yield over 5%.

Does that sound to expensive????

I don't think so.

NPV will be the saviour or the Achilles heel.

Did you hear JBM bought 10% of pioneer Nickel??? 8 days of wages over 3 years down the drain??? I don't think so.

NPV will rise imho, when it does JBM does not have anything holding it back.

Yes I ramp JBM desperately that is why I compare JBM's earnings per share with BHP.

Do your own reserach & you will see why JBM is still so cheap.

On a different note why did my ex-girlfriend of 4 weeks ago call me back tonight?

I think she found dividend yield where she is, is a lot lower.

Now that is something you can't say about JBM.

I found higher yields elsewhere.

Think about it.

Cheers.

PS. I didn't start drinking untill she rang, I was having a day off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.